Everyone’s talking about the Oscars… including us. Here’s episode 13!
- The Oscars
- Everyone is talking about the envelope fiasco
- Luis thinks fireworks are boring
- Why do we watch award shows?
- Snapchat is a lot like TV
- Oscars as recommendation system
- Snapchat is the long tail
- YouTube has awards; does Snapchat have awards?
- Jerry Seinfeld hates awards
- Could we watch the Oscars on Snapchat?
- How would you judge Snapchat content if it is ever-flowing?
- Does anyone watch the Oscars anymore?
- People’s choice vs. industry professionals’ choice
- How does social media buzz affect award-giving?
- The politics of award shows
- There are people who understand Lord of the Rings mythology better than the producers and actors
- How does the source of the praise affect how you feel receiving it?
- Who should select the winners of the Oscars?