This week’s episode title uses alliteration to the max. We do begin our words with other letters once we start talking. If you listen to the end, you’ll hear another audio bonus Stephanie pulled out while editing. Enjoy!
Ep. 29: Collaboration — Crime, Corporate Culture, and Chaos
- A conscious decision or just instinct?
- Process discipline vs. collaboration
- Cooperation vs. collaboration
- Organization and discipline in crime rings
- Do crime rings thrive because of ideology or market demand?
- The electronic silk road
- Cybercrime groups: collaborating against vs. for something
- Commercial: The PFL Threadless Store
- How to incentivize collaboration
- Do you prefer a collaborative culture or people with collaborative traits?
- Collaboration within diverse groups
- Collaboration vs. chaos
- First-ever “debunking bunker”: are crowds naturally chaotic or collaborative?
- The dark side: groupthink
- Machine-to-machine collaboration
- Artificial intelligence vs. Internet of Things
- Bonus: Ray’s laugh