So you went to college online. Or maybe you didn’t. Maybe you learned how to build a house learning exclusively from YouTube videos. Well, listen to this.
- What is a MOOC?
- Are MOOCs more interesting than normal college courses?
- Are MOOCs the future?
- Are online courses effective?
- The role of online learning in the workplace
- Who learns online?
- Can one put online learning on a resume?
- Commercial: Pifflorations
- You can learn just about anything online
- Online misinformation: how do you know what’s true?
- The modularization of content
- Reading the news
- The importance of context and source
- Can online learning replace the traditional college experience?