Are you thinking of starting an MBA? In an MBA now? About to graduate? Here are some reflections that might help you get the most out of your experience.
- What we did before we started the MBA program
- The role of diversity and different types of diversity
- Choosing extracurriculars
- What is a case competition?
- A clear vision vs. experimentation
- Commercial: Bartholomew’s School for Shady Business
- How to network effectively
- Skills for learning in the classroom
Also, in this episode, Ray mentions the panel he organized while he was an MBA student, called “Beyond Stigma: Envisioning the Cannabis Marketplace in Massachusetts.” Ray gives the intro at the beginning of the video.