What happens—or could happen—to our data after we die? Listen to Ray, Luis, and Steph talk about the possibilities.
Listen to Episode 61 –
- What happens to our data after we die?
- What can we do with our digital assets?
- Is data only for the living?
- Grief bots
- Executors for online profiles
- Do your online profiles reflect who you are?
- The right to be forgotten
- Does the Internet have a perfect memory?
- Should we erase our past mistakes?
- Should we try to look perfect online?
- Can we move past our past, if it’s shared online?